Thursday 25 April 2013

'Dog in a bag'and 'I love my dog' - Hand made cards

 Dog in a bag

How many times have you seen this when you're out and about?  Well why not in a card.  This trendy little dog likes nothing better than to be out and about with their well dressed owner.  In a handbag!  A great card for a stylish dog owner who likes to compliment their outfit with their pet.
I love my dog

What a cute little dog.  Obviously well loved with his own bowl and collar with a real medallion!  The perfect card for any dog lover.






 

These cards are three-dimensional.  99% of my cards are embellished.  They measure approximately 9.5 x 13cm.  Each card is blank so a personalised message can be written.  Cards can be matched to suit the recipient's personality and interests to make them extra special.  These cards can compliment a gift and are perfect as a gift in themselves.

1 comment: